This is a fantastic opportunity to work across most aspects of the Listing business, providing you with a broad base of experience from which to build a career in listing. You will play a key role in certain aspects of the listing business and be trained in, gain hands on experience whilst also adapting your skills to the below responsibilities.
Duties will include:
- Interaction with Clients and Euronext Dublin in order to collate Issuer’s KYC documentation for submission to Euronext Dublin.
- Review documents received and ensure they are correct and suitable for forwarding to Euronext Dublin.
- Stay in contact with clients to ensure timely receipt of AML documentation to Euronext Dublin.
- Stay on top of AML processes and procedures and changes to same.
- Keep the team aware of such new changes and requirements.
- Help in the setting up of an AML collaboration/tracking system
- Be involved in training the new joiners on how to submit file only final terms.
- Prepare and complete the necessary spreadsheets for clients.
- Assist in the preparation and completeness of approval documentation
- Maintaining workflows, timelines and procedures with clients & team members to ensure services are provided in a co-ordinated, streamlined and efficient manner.
- Participating in projects to improve efficiency of services already provided.
Applicants should be have the required experience with the ability to be confident and calm with the ability to think on their feet. Potential employees are expected to be sharp, influential and have effective communication skills. Ability to process large volumes of material in a busy environment is essential.
Ideally you will have 4-5 years listing, compliance or Regulatory experience
Excellent salary of offer with benefits
Please contact Jo McAndrew in Lex Consultancy for full details on this role.