Incredible opportunity for a junior commercial lawyer to join an innovative and market leading solutions provider in Tech & Communications. This is a newly created position within a dynamic Irish company that has multiple subsidaries in the US and a growing presence in mainland Europe.
This a permanent position. Working as member of the high functioning legal team which comprises of the General Counsel, Corporate Counsel and Legal Executive the successful candidate will be involved in:
- Commercial contracts;
- Regulatory research;
- Intellectual Property registrations;
- Licensing agreements;
- Procurement law.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience gained in a recognised international law firm or corporate in-house legal team.
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail;
- Team player with strong communication skill. Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills; ability to present complex legal issues in plain, readily understandable and concise language.
- Excellent organisation skills; ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial acumen; able to identify potential legal issues but consider the commercial impact of various offerings to deliver the best business outcome.
The intention is to conduct a two round interview process beginning the 26th of April.
Please forward a relevant CV for review to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy.
We value your right to privacy and your CV/ personal details will never be shared without your consent.