Knowledge Centre Manager (Full Time or Part Time)
Competitive Salary + Benefits!
Our client, a leading international law firm, is seeking a Knowledge Centre Manager to oversee their knowledge management operations in their Dublin office, in either a full-time or part-time capacity. This role involves overseeing the organisation’s knowledge centre, conducting legal research and developing the organisation’s resources, as well as creating and running system training programs for all new employees. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Centre Manager to move into a high-end law firm; our client is also open to meeting individuals who have knowledge centre experience and are ready to move into a management role.
- Manage and develop the organisation’s Knowledge Centre and oversee a small team
- Conduct legal research and develop the Firm’s legal resources collections
- Track budget and negotiate with suppliers for the department
- Maintain and update the internal knowledge management system
- Conduct complex legal/business research on behalf of lawyers, law clerks etc.
- Develop training programs in collaboration with Learning and Development Manager, Professional Support Lawyers etc.
- Provide training to new employees and on-going training to staff regarding legal research and available resources
- Liaise with the Firm’s Professional Support Lawyers to ensure best use of resources amongst practice groups
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in knowledge management, ideally within the legal industry or professional services
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to develop strong working relationships with members of staff at all levels
- Able to work on own initiative and be accountable; strong multi-tasking skills
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV to Sophie at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.