My client, a high profile charity / NGO with offices in South Dublin are seeking to recruit an IT Technical Support Administrator (Level 2) to join their small but busy IT team. This is a permanent position and the salary on offer is €35k. This location is accessible by DART and does provide onsite parking.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for all Level 1 & 2 IT Helpdesk queries as well some as systems administration duties. This person will be based in the main South Dublin office and will support 200 users in approx. 60 offices throughout Ireland.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Provide 1st and 2nd line remote and desk side support services to end-users via phone, remote tools or desk-side support.
- Configure and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components for new and existing users.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, printers & scanners and mobile devices, such as tablets, mobile phones as needed.
- Ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Basic remote server monitoring.
- Gather feedback on systems performance and user expectations, reporting significant trends and service level variances to management.
- Travel within the country may be required within this role.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 3rd level degree in computer science or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of working in an IT support/customer-facing role
- An in-depth understanding of Windows 10, Gsuite (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Forms), Office 365 (Excel/Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Yammer/Skype), Azure AD.
- A good understanding of an enterprise technical environment (LAN/WAN/WiFi/Data Networks/Networking) Client-Server Environment.
- Understand the role of enterprise servers in a PC environment (such as Domain Controllers, DHCP Service, Active Directory)
- Familiar with the process of device (PC/Tablet/Mobile) security processes and management tools.
- A high level of competence with Android tablets and mobile phones
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your CV for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link.