I am recruiting for an IT Support Agent (Level 1) who is enthusiastic about what they do, excited about their career progression and eager to take on new challenges, with a learning mindset. You will be joining a busy IT team of 10 within a large professional services organisation.
- Provides 1st level helpdesk support to all users answering first line phones and desk side support.
- Operate on a shift basis between the hours of 8am to 7pm Mon to Fri.
- On call phone support every 5 weeks.
- Support of all existing software and applications.
- Ensure all support requests are logged and tracked through the helpdesk.
- Provide feedback to users on current status and resolution of their problems.
- Support Systems, Hardware and Software.
- Support IT team and IT Director.
- Good Communication with all members of the IT Department.
- Performing basic network administration such as user account set-up.
- Assist in other tasks/projects as requested by IT staff.
- This junior position would suit someone with a small amount of experience in first level support or someone with a good grasp of IT that is enthusiastic about learning on the job.
- Good problem solving skills combined with a working knowledge of Office 2010 and Windows 2007.
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer focused.
- Third level IT qualification desirable.
Please apply to Sarah at Lex Consultancy with an updated CV