My client, a top law firm are seeking technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical helpdesk support position.
Technical support officers troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer response, and ensures the constant flow of successful IT support, amongst other duties. Moreover, technical support officers need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Act primarily as IT support, e.g., setup work related hardware and software, user accounts, mobile devices setup and management, computer support, etc
- Customer liaison for the computing operation, communicating, resolving, and/or initiating the resolution of problems and concerns in person, via email, and phone
- Ensure compliance of and contribute to documentation of IT procedures, processes, and guidelines
- Manage the service and support requests in internal call database system and analyze call logs to discover any underlying issues or trends.
- Keep up to date with IT skills and appropriate certifications
- Document all hardware distributed, following approved processes
- Take ownership of and manage incidents through to resolution
- Contribute to departmental projects and team’s success
- Any other duties deemed required as part of the day-to-day role
- Proficiency with Microsoft products and Active Directory structure and operational procedures
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support environment would be an advantage
- Impeccable work ethic, excellent communication (telephone, verbal, writing) and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to support and communicate with users on all levels.
- Ability to work effectively as a sole person and a member of a team
- Ability to take ownership, organize workload and change priorities quickly.
- Working hours 9am – 5.30pm Mon-Fri at the beginning, shift rotation work with on call Rota outside normal work hours and weekends after passing probation period
- Keep accurate records and maintain confidentiality.
- Multi-task and effectively use time management skills.
- Explaining terms, concepts, and technology in plain language
- Remaining calm under high pressure/difficult situations.
- Self-motivation, problem solving, with strong attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.