This leading and expanding property/construction organisation are currently looking to hire and experienced Recruitment & HR Coordinator to join their busy team.
- Provide administrative support to the People team primarily in the areas of HR Operations and Talent Acquisition.
- Support the Talent Acquisition team in the administration of the complete application management process for open roles across our business, from application and scheduling to offer and on boarding.
- Maintain and update all live roles in the ATS, trackers and systems at all times for accurate report generation activities.
- Manage correspondence and communication in the Applicant Tracking System, taking action as and when necessary based on the recruitment team needs.
- Administration of advertising campaigns and maintain up to date role adverts across multiple platforms, external and internal.
- Support in coordination of graduate, apprentice and placement programmes.
- Coordinate and participate in College Careers events with a focus on building relationships with universities, colleges and external partners.
- Produce monthly HR & Recruitment reports through the HCM and ATS (Sage People)
- Coordinate induction and on boarding plans for all new employees.
- Continuously improve HR service delivery by identifying challenges and recommending opportunities for improvements.
- Participate in and assist with HR projects including involvement in ad-hoc tasks as and when required by the wider People team.
The candidate – key requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Recruitment Coordinator or similar role. Engineering or related industry an advantage.
- Experience managing high-volume administrative requirements
- Experience working with an ATS &/or HCM essential. Experience with Sage People an advantage.
- Pro-efficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong ability to multi-task in a rapid-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Self-motivated team player but with the ability to work on one’s own initiative
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
Full-time’ permanent role with plenty of scope for further career growth and development. Salary approx. €35k-€38k plus excellent bens package.
To apply for this role please email your CV via the web link.