One of our clients is seeking to hire a SuperStar Administrator to join their HR team. Applicants are required to have a minimum of two years office experience in an administrative/ HR focussed role.
This is a temp with potential to permanent position offering a salary aligned to the Executive Officer grade of €30,884.
This is a full WFH position, Co ordinating with colleagues on site in the office, with full technology supplied.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Maintain personnel files
• Accurate & up-to-date maintenance all relevant HR databases and Time & Attendance System
to ensure complies with legislation.
• Assist with recruitment processes, including onboarding, off boarding
• Assist with training administration.
• Liaise with the organisations' Wellbeing Group and Engagement Group in order to progress the HR agenda.
• Organise, execute, and support specific tasks and on-going procedures in line with business plans, operational policies, protocols, good practice guidance and relevant provisions of current employment law.
• Organise and execute on-going internal and external communication with individuals and organisations relevant to the work of the HR function.
• Make suggestions for improvements to activity and procedures across the HR function and to assist in implementation of improvement.
• Arrange, schedule techology deliveries, couriers
Procure supplies, goods, services as needed
• Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Required qualifications and experience:
• At least 2 years satisfactory experience in a HR or an administrative role.
• A third level qualification is essential.
• Strong administrator.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times and operate in a discreet and professional manner.
• Strong computer skills Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Visio (desirable)
• Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to changing demands.
• Manage competing priorities and meet deadlines.
• Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build credible relationships at all levels in the organisation and with external stakeholders.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently, to demonstrate initiative and to work as part of a team.
- The annual holiday entitlement is 22 working days plus public holidays (pro rata)
- 37 hour per week.
Please submit a covering letter outlining your experience and interest in the role, along with a copy of your CV to Anne Marie Nolan in Lex Consultancy.