HR Information Systems Analyst - Workday
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Human Resources team as a HR Data and Reporting Analyst. This newly created role is an exciting opportunity to work within a professional services organisation in a hybrid capacity in Dublin 2. Interviews to commence mid March.
- Generate Workday reports
- Identify reporting needs and produce datasets to assist Leaders make informed decisions with accurate and real time data.
- Present data findings and insights to inform and assist with decision making
- Maintain and modify reporting configuration within Workday as required
- Investigate, test and resolve reporting issues that may arise
- Continually increase knowledge, and maintain individual development of the Workday reporting function through training and research
- Support and participate as a project team member in ongoing Workday and wider HR team projects
Skills and Attributes:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a analyst/reporting role, Workday experience ideally required
- Demonstrated experience in HR information systems
- Third level qualification, preferably in HR or other related discipline
- Keen interest in the area of technology/HR technology
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to detail
- Excellent administration skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
Please submit your cv to Anne Marie in Lex Consultancy or call to discuss further.
Only candidates who meet the requirements will be considered.