This Global Technology Company in Dublin 18 are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant to join their Finance team in Dublin.
Reporting the to the Head of Finance Ireland:
The organisation is a fast-growing company that requires a dedicated team of professionals to manage and communicate with their customers. This is an excellent role for an individual who would like to take on more responsibilities and manage the whole royalty flow from invoice to distribution.
The role will work closely with the royalty operations team and the Finance team located in Dublin and USA. This is a broad role that will open the person up to learning more aspects of accounting/finance and international tax.
- Managing the royalty process for all platforms , high degree of numerical proficiency required.
- Entering new customer/vendor information into our Business central royalty processing system
- Processing Invoices
- Reconciling cash collected
- Preparing royalty breakdown tables to provide to OEM’s
- Preparing ad hoc reports to reconcile amounts distributed to supporting documentation.
- Working closely with the Head of Royalty Services to identify was to improve current processes.
- Understanding Withholding tax rates in various countries
- Understanding of the Withholding tax process, forms to be completed etc.
- Understanding Tax Treaty rates
- Completing Forms required based on the OEM’s domestic WHT rates.
- Communicating with Licensors on various requirements and supporting documentation including applications for WHT exemptions
- Assisting with tracking royalty report due dates, Withholding tax deadlines, expirations etc
- Updating licensees frequently of the changes made WHT rates and providing updated breakdowns.
- Managing the process in Business Central for all aspects of the above
- Running the reports from Business Central and all information is correct and up to date.
- Tracking when exemptions expire and when new forms are required. Different rules for each country
- Managing DCM (Document management system) to ensure all forms are kept in a central location.
- Calculating and completing WHT certificates for several countries
- Managing our communications portal to ensure all forms are available by quarter for our customers.
Ideally part qualified or qualified accountant with AITI, ACCA qualifications or similar. Tax experience a bonus but not essential as training will be provided. Strong Excel skills also required.
Full-time, permanent and hybrid role. Salary €50k-€60k plus bonus & excellent bens package
To apply please email in your CV via the web link