This professional body is looking for a Digital Media Content Executive who is passionate about delivering a digital presence and, creating engaging content that addresses the needs of their customers personas across various platforms. You will need to have an enthusiasm for great stakeholder engagement and customer care.
This role is a two-year fixed term contract (possibility of permanency). An excellent salary and bonus is on offer. This is a hybrid role, with 1/2 days required per week in the office.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Editor of the organisation’s digital presence, managing and publishing daily content.
- Develop and administer key website, email and social media communications while adhering to marketing best practises.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and associated third parties to create a positive user experience.
- Optimise customer digital journeys, using appropriate digital tracking strategies.
- Work with DotNetNuke CMS, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Photoshop, HTML, CSS, chatbot and relevant online tools.
- Commission articles to assist the editor of the Journal and their podcast.
- Evaluate current digital content and practices, proposing and implementing improvements.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key stakeholders to assist site developments.
- Leverage internal and industry analytical platforms to develop and maintain a suite of reporting KPI’s with appropriate recommendations.
- Work with and support the broader marketing team in the execution of digital campaigns, special projects and other related duties as a Marketing and Communications Team member.
Experience and skills required:
- A minimum of two to three years’ relevant experience in a Marketing/Digital team position
- A qualification in Marketing, Digital Communications, Journalism, Media, or other relevant discipline
- Possess excellent content management system, social media and MailChimp skills.
- Have excellent digital copywriting and editing experience, be creative and have an enthusiasm for digital design.
- Strong experience of at least two Content Management Systems and digital publishing best practices.
- Excellent knowledge of digital analytics and reporting tools e.g. Google Analytics and email campaigns.
- Have superb user experience skills and able to develop and communicate clear, functional/design specifications.
- Be proficient at planning your own work, to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines, with minimal supervision.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your CV or call Ellen Blehein on 016633030 for a confidential discussion.