A leading law firm in Dublin 2 are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their marketing department and take ownership of the digital marketing strategy.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the implementation of digital marketing strategies and plans that tie into the overall business strategy including a range of key digital marketing strategies that include, SEO, PPC and Social media.
- Work within a driven and innovative marketing team to deliver on digital marketing targets
- Managing campaigns across multiple online channels
- Manage and developing the website and SEO to create an excellent user experience and optimise usability
- Manage digital campaigns across multiple online channels and formats.
- Manage and developing the firms social media channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Design and creating digital graphics and advertisements for web and social
- Work with in house and external teams on various digital projects
- Create and manage PPC campaigns, such as Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and YouTube ads
- Monitor and report on engagement KPIs across web, email and social
- Support internal communications, events and newsletters
- Third level qualification in marketing or another relevant discipline
- At least 3 years experience in a digital marketing position within a professional services environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and proven experience developing digital content and campaigns
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail with excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working with reports, databases and content management systems
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure in a busy and collaborative environment
- High standards in terms of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link.