This leading Professional Educational Body are recruiting for a Data and Systems Administrator to support the data management of the organisation.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Change your key duties will include:
- Ensure that member records are relevant, accurate and up to date, carrying out bulk and individual data processing as appropriate.
- Process exam results and other academic and membership transactions, carrying out required checks to ensure data accuracy.
- Identify and implement data improvement initiatives to maintain high level of data quality.
- Provide ad-hoc and regular data extracts to meet business needs.
- Ensure that the processing and storing of data meets all compliance requirements.
- Support the testing and implementation of system changes and business improvement initiatives.
- Ensure the systems are configured at the start of each membership and academic cycle to meet academic, CPD and membership requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis on any system issues and work closely with business stakeholders and system providers to ensure appropriate corrective actions are identified and implemented.
- Provide technical support to other teams, liaising as necessary with external system and IT support providers.
- Support the process of continuous improvement across all team and business activity.
- Review all team procedures, forms, templates, work instructions, and other documentation relating to the operation of the ISO Quality Management System on an ongoing basis and escalate any required updates.
- Ensure quality of work is consistent with the overall quality standard of The Insurance Institute, continuously striving to push the boundaries of excellence.
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of administrating and supporting end user applications
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to resolve issues without detailed supervision.
- Ability to take ownership of and follow through on user issues until resolution is achieved
- Ability to impart technical knowledge to non-technical end users
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and effectively respond to changing priorities
- Strong technical judgment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Degree in IT or related discipline desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office Suite (knowledge of Power BI a distinct advantage)
This is an ideal role if you are a recent IT Graduate looking to kick start and develop your career. Hours Mon-Fri 9-5. Salary €30k plus excellent benefits package
To apply for this role please email your CV in via the web link