At Lex Consultancy we are currently recruiting a Credit Controller on behalf of our client, a leading professional services organisation, in North Wall Quay, Dublin 1.
This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer. Interviews are scheduled to take place next week.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be joining a busy finance team in this professional services organisation. The successful candidate must have at least 1 years’ experience working in credit control, preferably within the professional services.
Duties of this role include:
- Monitoring and collecting outstanding debtor balances
- Reducing debtor days in line with agreed targets
- Implementing best practice procedures in cash collection
- Ensuring that all payments are accurately allocated and processed
- Maintaining a log of all credit control activities
- Processing of requests for credits or re-issues
- Producing and analysing end of month ageing reports
- Liaising with the Credit Manager to ensure timely resolution of queries
- Building on-going relations with clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of 1 years relevant experience
- Strong attention to detail
- MS Office Skills essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact with employees at all levels
If you meet the requirements outlined above please apply with your most recent CV. For further information or queries please contact Amy Maguire on 01 6633030