Our client is a large, professional services company with Dublin City Centre offices who are very highly regarded within their industry.
This role is been offered initially as a one year FTC with the intention of it been made permanent after one year.
They currently have a requirement for an experienced Credit Control Executive with strong corporate experience to join their busy finance team.
This permanent position will be part of a dynamic and fast paced team environment and will hold the following responsibilities:
• Maintain large client base and ledger
• Collect client payments in accordance with payment due dates
• Building and maintaining relationships with key internal and external clients
• Liaise with fee earners and department heads to ensure timely collection of outstanding invoices
• Liaise with clients and internal departments to ensure all client issues are handled efficiently and effectively
• Respond in a timely manner to requests for information from internal departments
• Ensure client invoices and statements are sent in a timely fashion
• Monitor personal performance to ensure results are tracking positively against target
• Ensure invoices are uploaded onto clients Ebilling platforms
• Working with cash applications team to ensure payments are posted correctly and promptly in line with requirements
• Maintain up to date and accurate client correspondence/contact activity
Successful applicants will meet the following requirements:
• 3-4 years’ experience in a credit control role, ideally within a corporate setting
• Excellent presentation, analytical, problem solving and communication skills
• Ability to schedule, plan and manage multiple tasks
• Ability to reach established targets through a set plan of action
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word
• Display a high level of numerical ability
• Must have attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency
• Excellent verbal and listening skills
• Flexible and responsive to changes that may arise as the role develops
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review in complete confidence via the enclosed link to Rebecca O'Connor at Lex Consultancy.