This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and customer focused Corporate Receptionist to develop their career friendly yet professional financial services organisation.
Our client are looking for someone to start as soon as possible, candidates with long notice periods unfortunately cannot be considered.
The candidate must have previous experience in a receptionist/administration role from a similar Professional Services firm.
Why you'll want to work here;
- Friendly working environment
- Supportive team culture
- Fabulous offices based near Grand Canal
- Lunches provided daily
- Salary €28k - €30k DOE
- Easy access to dart and bus routes, 10 minute walk from Trinity College
Your role will consist of the following but not limited to;
- Be the first point of contact for all clients and third parties
- Management of client and staff meetings
- Maintaining client information and details across office databases
- Supporting the Finance director with administrative tasks
- Ordering catering for client meeting, preparing refreshments if required
- Management of client communication and correspondence
- Assist with organisation of meeting rooms and assist with set-up as required
To be considered for this role you will require;
- At least 1 years’ experience working on a professional services reception
- Experience managing board room diaries
- Professional presentation
- Proficient MS Office skills and strong attention to detail
- Welcoming and friendly nature
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen Blehein via the enclosed link!