This is a rare opportunity! Our client, located in Dublin city centre is seeking an experienced company secretary to cover a 9-12 month maternity leave contract. They are offering flexible part time working hours ( perhaps 9am-2pm) and the possibility to WFH. A start date within the next 4 weeks would be ideal.
Salary on offer is €55k- €75k pro rata DOE.
Working as the sole company secretary as part of their corporate team that has a very diverse range of clients and has a good mix of work across a number of sectors, both transactional and commercial advisory.
The ideal candidate will be ICSA qualified and can offer a minimum of 4 years' experience in managing Company Secretarial matters for multiple companies (whether in practice or in-house). He or she should have a strong academic record, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a solid work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
The position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
• Advising and assisting our client base on various matters relating to their compliance requirements under the Companies Acts 2014
• Manage the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and Minutes
• Preparation of Annual Returns and Annual General Meeting documentation
• Maintaining statutory registers
• Drafting minutes and resolutions
• Drafting statutory forms in relation to change of directors/secretary, change of registered office, change of share capital and change of name
• Preparation of incorporation documentation
• Preparation of strike off documentation
• Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible
• Companies Act 2014 expertise
• Ability to handle a large caseload and to meet competing demands of clients
• Strong commercial focus and business acumen
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Minute taking ability
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strength of character, integrity and professionalism
• Discretion when handling confidential information
• A keen eye for detail and detailed knowledge of company law
• The ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Good numerical ability
• Attention to detail/accuracy
Please forward your CV & Cover Letter to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.