Do you have strong customer service experience? Do you enjoy a target driven, rewarding environment?
If so, then we have a super opportunity to help you kick start your career!
Our client is a financial services organisation with offices in Dublin 24. Due to continued growth, they currently have a vacancy available for a motivated and driven collections agent to join their team.
The role will involve the following responsibilities:
- To actively monitor and action all activities within your individual work queue and within the set timescales
- Contacting arrears customers directly to make satisfactory repayment arrangements
- Identifying and understanding customers' previous history and current circumstances and evaluating appropriate payment proposals
- Ensuring that accurate records are maintained in the relevant systems
- Ensuring that cash collection activities meet the requirements of the Client by reducing aged debt
- Maximising collection and collating high quality dispute information
- Routine telephone calls to delinquent customer accounts, and management of problems that delay collections, including timely and effective communication with other departments
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- A minimum of 1 year experience in collections or a target driven customer service position
- A positive and flexible working attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience of working to and performing against set targets
- Ability to deal positively and professionally with difficult situations which may arise
- Strong negotiator with the ability to reach appropriate solutions on challenging cases
If you would like to hear more, please send a copy of your cv for review to Ellen via the enclosed link.
Immediate Interviews will be held for suitable candidates.