- 6 month contracts on offer (possibility of extension)
- Role is hybrid (Office located in Dublin 2)
- Salary: 26,000K p/a and 23 days holidays
- Will consider Law, Business or Finance Graduates
- Must have minimum of 350 points in Leaving Certificate
We are seeking talented Law or Business Graduates for our client who is a large, financial services Company. They pride themselves on their culture and collaborative working environment and feel that they offer a welcoming, supportive workplace.
They are looking for graduates to assist on various small and long term projects.
Your role will involve:
- Updating and maintaining client records, requiring meticulous attention to detail and the ability to work in a timely and resourceful manner.
- Following various procedures to ensure that data is correctly identified, stored and analysed.
- Effective communication with management on progress and status of projects.
- Work with large data sets using different specialised databases
- Ensured work completed for clients is of a high standard, timely and reliable.
- Customer focused with the ability to effectively communicate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
To be considered, you will need to possess the following:-
- Minimum of 350 points in your Leaving Certificate
- Hold a degree in Law, Business or Finance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workloads; and
- A mature and confident manner
Our client is looking for candidate who are available immediately. Please forward your CV to Jo McAndrew today if interested for an immediate interview