Our client, a top law firm based in Dublin 2 are looking for an experienced and professional candidate to join their Bids Team to work amongst the larger Business Development and Client Marketing area.
You will be responsible for assisting the Bids Manager in the coordination of the tender process for the firm including tenders, capability statements and presentations for large panel reviews and smaller bids undertaken for public and private clients in Ireland and internationally.
This is an exciting, hands-on role in a fast-paced environment ideal for a candidate eager to progress their career within professional services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting tender documents to meet specific tender submission requirements
- Coordinating responses in order to meet all deadlines in each tender process
- Working with partners and other lawyers in the firm to develop and update content for tender documents
- Working with the firm’s tender drafting software and keeping it up to date
- Finalising formatting and layout of the hard copy and digital copy of the response documents
- Monitoring online tender portals
- Ensuring tender tracker is updated to record all tenders/proposal information
- Updating CRM system (InterAction) with client pitch information
- Assisting with all administrative tasks involved in the tender process
- Assisting with the drafting and coordination of legal directory submissions (Chambers, Legal 500, etc.).
Qualifications, experience and characteristics will include:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a professional services environment
- Experience and knowledge of tenders would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided
- Experience and knowledge of legal directories/submissions would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided
- High level of proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of InterAction, SharePoint and Visio would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work within a team as well as being able to work on your own initiative
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and recognise when to adjust priorities in order to meet deadlines
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do’ attitude.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.