Our client, a top Law firm based in Dublin 2 is seeking a Bid Executive with 2+ years' experience to join their industry leading Bid team.
Hybrid working model (2 days on site, 3 WFH)
Excellent benefits package
- The successful candidate will assist in coordinating the bid function across multiple practice groups
- Managing the tender and pitch process in response to public and private sector requests adhering to deadlines
- Driving the end-to-end development of pitches, bids and tenders
- Identifying business opportunities in accordance with firm strategy
- Coordinating the bid/no bid decision process matching the strengths and services of the multidisciplinary teams to the clients’ requirements to ensure winning solutions
- Ongoing evolution and development of the bid library creating new ideas and visual content
- Managing various tender portals
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably professional services)
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and etenders platform
- Excellent written abilities with strong attention to detail, editing and proof-reading skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and liaise effectively
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.