My client, is seeking to hire a solicitor with a minimum of 4 years' PQE that has specialist legal knowledge and experience in real estate or in banking & secured lending. Experience in commercial contracts is desirable. This is an opportunity to join a futuristic practice group that is in its infancy but is already making it's mark. Proven project management skills are imperative.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to co-ordinate and report on large amounts of data across a number of projects.
- Excellent operational planning, organizational/work management skills to get through a heavy workload effectively and efficiently and to manage a large project team.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word applications essential.
- Familiarity with legal technology in a relevant practice area desirable.
- Excellent analytical and interpretative abilities with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The ability to absorb large amounts of information and present key aspects in a coordinated, user-friendly manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with flexible attitude towards responsibilities.
- Ability to research legal issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility, to be proactive and be able to react quickly and with a sense of urgency to project demands. Ability to work well under pressure and to tight timelines.
Full JD available. Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy.