As an Assistant Client Manager, you will be joining a well-respected flexible, dynamic and high performing Client Services Team and will work with the Client Programme Director to lead and drive the strategic client programmes for our priority accounts.
The Client Manager will play a key role in providing effective and ongoing relationship management and understanding of B2B marketing. You will be for responsible for developing and maintaining a positive, strategically focused relationship with key Stakeholders within the organsiation. Ensure contract services are delivered to a high standard, and customer service and service quality expectations are met.
You will add value across the following:
- Support the client account teams to develop and implement strategic client development and
- account plans
- Advise the client teams on the best practice of strategic account management and business
- Oversee the execution of the business development strategy and activities
- Attain knowledge on client’s business and market, evaluating trends and developments to
- identify new market opportunities with clients
- Working with the bids team to pursue opportunities with priority accounts
- Collaborating with the Marketing team to identify and execute plans for market awareness,
- client case studies and growth within assigned accounts
- Work with the CRM system to analyse, report and track and update client interactions
- Monitor performance KPIs.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports including a thorough analysis of the reports
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Tertiary qualifications in an appropriate discipline is essential coupled with demonstrated experience in a similar role will be highly regarded
- Engaging communication style with conflict resolution and negotiation skills on point
- Success in leading and embedding a quality improvement culture
- Knowledge and use of systems management and reporting
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to gain trust and influence whilst bringing people on board with your thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to show initiative
If this sounds interesting to you – we want to connect! Send your application to Sarah at Lex Consultancy