My client, an international professional services organisation based in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their busy and expanding finance team. This is a permanent position with a competitive salary and generous benefits package on offer.
This position will look after the organisations bank accounts and all duties pertaining to this function.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Reconcile client and office accounts from previous day and work on all outstanding issues to ensure all information is up to date.
- Enter all funds received (Euro, GBP, USD accounts)
- Allocating funds to outstanding bills
- Subsequent payments to any third parties as a result of allocations
- Make client payments (Euro, USD, GBP)
- Make FX payments
- Enter Withholding Tax and pay relevant bills
- Answer all queries in relation to banking, client/office accounts and disbursements
- Cover Belfast banking role when need e.g. holiday cover
- Petty Cash – go to bank to top up as needed. Handing out cash and ensuring documents are signed and with correct references. Keep accurate records for all transactions.
- Prepare Office and Client Cheques and get signed
- Make sure all cheques received to office are noted and saved to the cheque register, and then forwarded to the relevant fee earner.
- Management for WIP for NI and Dublin
- Transfers of WIP for NI and Dublin
The successful candidate must possess the following:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- Previous Accounts Assistant experience, preferably in a professional services environment
- Experience with Elite 3E a distinct advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for this position, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Amy Maguire at Lex Consultancy via the enclosed link. Queries can be made by calling 01 6633030