Lex Consultancy is currently recruiting on behalf of our corporate client for an Accounts Administrator.
The successful candidate will be cross trained in other areas of the accounts department (Accounts Payable/Receivable/Credit Control) to support the team during busy periods and in times of absences within the team due to annual leave.
The salary is dependent on experience, and there are benefits attached to this role.
- Receipting of all eft/cheque payments received for both our bills and client accounts
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Documenting all work and ensuring that the banking and receipting manuals are always kept up to date
- Work closely with auditors and ensure all work is maintained to audit standards
- Working closely with all fee earners to ensure a smooth, efficient and timely service
Essential Skills & Criteria:
- 4 years' experience minimum is required to be successful in this position, ideally coming from professional services
- Ability to do bank reconciliations
- Experience of working on several online banking platforms
- High levels of attention to detail
- Proven track record of working under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you.