Lex Consultancy are acting on behalf of the Adoption Authority of Ireland (AAI) who are currently increasing their headcount due to increased demand for their services following the publication of new legislation.
- Salary for this role is €27.037* (first point of clerical officer scale).
- Location: Shelbourne House, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4 (hybrid working arrangement).
- Annual Leave: 22 days per annum
- Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 9th June 2023
Download the Candidate Information Booklet for eligibility requirements and details of application process
- 1 year in an administrative role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
We have a number of posts available for Clerical Officers within the AAI for a fixed period of 12 months.
There is parking onsite on a first come, first served basis. They operate a hybrid working arrangement (there will be a requirement initially to be onsite until training is complete).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General administrative tasks including dealing with queries across phone, email and letter.
- Inputting information to databases and data management systems.
- Supporting team managers and colleagues.
- Dealing with and providing information to the public and customers.
Applications submitted after the closing date or not in the correct format will be deemed ineligible for shortlisting