Our client, a regulatory body based in Dublin 4 are currently seeking a temporary administrator to join their regulation department for a 6 month contract. The role sits within the regulation department (fitness to practice) in an administrative capacity. our client operates a hybrid working model with minimum of 2 days working onsite in the offices based in Blackrock, Co Dublin. The salary on offer is €30,000 pro rata. Interviews will be held remotely at short notice.
This is the ideal position for someone who wants to kickstart a career in law or has an interest in regulatory processes or public and regulatory law.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist and support the FTP Committee by preparing all required equipment and documentation and making all necessary practical arrangements for the holding of Call Overs (when preliminary matters are considered) and Inquiries.
- Liaise with FTPC members to ascertain their availability to sit on FTPC panels for Call Overs and Inquiries, ensuring that the legal requirements for such panels are met.
- Engage in effective and professional communication, as the role involves speaking to and meeting with stakeholders
- Work on their own initiative in managing a challenging workload, and prepare documentation for FTP meetings.
- Maintain data storage for reporting purposes.
- Maintain relevant databases and ICT systems.
- Support the wider team with duties assigned by the Senior Staff Officer, Professional Officer or Director of Regulation.
Essential skills and qualifications:
- At least two years’ satisfactory and relevant experience in an administrative role.
- A legal or related qualification or experience is highly advantageous.
- Experience of working with confidential information and maintaining confidentiality.
- A good knowledge and understanding of procedures and activities within a statutory framework.
- Highly organised approach and strong attention to detail in executing complex tasks and procedures.
- High standard of literacy. Strong attention to detail and ability to be clear, comprehensive, and concise in communications, including reports (both qualitative and quantitative), and formal letters.
- Proven track record of dealing with a wide range of people in a professional, courteous, and effective manner.
- High level of expertise of soft and hard file management and working with the full Microsoft Office package, particularly Word and Excel and MS Teams.
- A third-level qualification in law is highly advantageous
Please contact Sarah Friel in Lex Consultancy if you would like to apply.