This is an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bid Writer/Proposal Manager to join my client's Business Development Team.
The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth for the company by working on some of our largest and most prestigious projects, this role will lead the design, development and delivery of RFIs/RFPs, constructing bids in a way which pulls factual information gleaned from a variety of sources into a format which is both interesting and comprehensive.
The ideal candidate will be someone with experience in Bid/Proposal management and an ability to drive the entire bid process from the bid decision stage through to project appointment is essential. A person with strong people and communication skills and an ability to work under tight turnaround times are also pre-requisites for this interesting and diverse role.
- Produce professionally written content that clearly articulates the organisations value proposition;
- Articulating ideas and solutions within submissions in conjunction with operations teams;
- Understanding and presenting commercial content in a way which is easily understood;
- Working closely with the Business Development Director to assist in the development of model answers for a bespoke Bid Library;
- Ensure tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications and are in line with the most recent research available and best practice;
- Working closely with the Bid Team to generate new ideas;
- Actively network and build relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Review and understand the bid approach and champion best practice proposal procedures and processes
- Delivery of compliant, professionally produced proposals in line with customer requirements and defined timeframes
- Coordinate bids from start to finish which will require excellent planning and managerial skills
- Review / edit proposal input from all bid stakeholders in order to produce a compelling, comprehensive and cohesive bid
- Design compelling visual content in line with the brand guidelines
Required skills and attributes:
- Experience working within a bid environment [2+ years], preferably in a FM environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build relationships at all levels and positively influence senior stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills and to be able to clearly articulate tender responses.
- Demonstrate a high degree of initiative and be able to work on your own and within strict guidelines and timelines
- Responsive, adaptive and intuitive, and a have a commercially savvy mindset.
- Highly IT literate, including advanced Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.