Senior Investment Analyst required for Financial Services organisation in Dublin 1
The Senior Investment Analyst will demonstrate a strong mix of technical, commercial and financial proficiency, backed up with 4+ years of experience in private equity, corporate finance, transaction services, investment banking, family office or similar environment.
The Senior Investment Analyst will be required to:
- Contribute to best-in-class commercial analysis, as well as adherence to organisation’s legal, risk, economic impact and ESG requirements.
- Contribute to significant elements of new transactions as well as various portfolio management activities.
- Support deal teams in negotiations with a wide range of third parties.
- Set scope of analysis, organising external advisors as required while project managing investments through the organisation’s Investment process and working with all relevant stakeholders.
- Produce very high quality and impactful papers and presentations.
- Communicate with impact and clarity at senior levels to internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to origination activities that identify appropriate transactions that can deliver commercial return and economic impact.
- Work efficiently and constructively with other Investment Analysts, Managers and Directors across the full range of the Fund’s investment activities.
- Contribute to on-going process improvement initiatives.
- Maintain flexibility to adapt in recognition of the dynamic nature of the organisation’s activities.
- Experience making and/or managing debt and equity investments, as well as familiarity with fund structures.
- Prior exposure to different sectors, with an ability to rapidly become knowledgeable in a particular sector.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation – and comfortable interacting with senior counterparties.
- Diligent, high attention to detail, self-motivated, a clear and independent thinker.
- A flexible team player.
- Personal characteristics of integrity, discipline, curiosity and resilience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a third level degree in a relevant area – finance, accounting, economics, engineering, or equivalent.
- An advanced degree and/or professional qualification is also helpful.
- Demonstrate experience in corporate finance to include structuring equity, debt and fund investments as well as other related areas.
- Have 4+ years of relevant experience.
This is a full-time and permanent role. Hybrid position 3 days WFH and 2 days office based with flex on this.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply please email in your CV via the web link