As Programme Executive within the Inspections Unit, you will be responsible for assisting with the overall governance across this government bodies domestic and non-domestic Schemes.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain oversight of their internal QMS by performing periodic, independent auditing and report on key findings
- Manage periodic auditing of external Obligated Party QMS`s to assure the integrity of their systems for the robust delivery of energy savings
- Manage the outsourced contract for the delivery of external QMS audits, routine deskbased audits and site inspections to agreed SLA`s
- Report outcomes of audits and inspections to internal stakeholders, with respect to the integrity of energy savings or grant payments and Supplier performance
- Maintain a risk register, develop tools & techniques to mitigate risk
- Perform trend analysis and report on key action items, emphasising areas of good practice and those of concern
- Support the administration of the inspections database and / or develop off-line inspections databases for new initiatives and pilot programmes
- Review programme application guidelines
- Administer the appeals procedure, providing technical advice and support as required
The knowledge and skills required include but are not limited to the following:
- A third-level qualification in a relevant area with a scientific, engineering or Quality Management System background.
- Experience in Quality Management Systems.
- Minimum of four years’ experience working in relevant areas.
- Successful track record in delivering similar achievements
- The capacity to foster positive, working relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders; to work in multi-disciplinary teams and network effectively.
- Solid interpersonal and honed negotiation skills
If you are interested, please forward your CV to Jo Mc Andrew today