We are working with an NGO who have a large retail network across Ireland. They are recruiting for a Property Management Assistant.
You will act as a liaison between stores, contractors, landlords and other parties. You will need to be a strong and confident communicator and an organised administrator with a can-do attitude.
You will be working with a Property Manager and will be based for a minimum of three days per week out of Tougher Business Park, Naas. On the other days, you may be working from home or on the road travelling between stores. A full, clean drivers licence is therefore required.
This is initially a temporary role but there is potential for it to be extended or made permanent.
Duties of this role will include:
- Taking phone calls and maintenance requests from stores.
- Contacting contractors and landlords to arrange maintenance - both reactive and planned.
- Updating and maintaining records and database of all maintenance and upgrades carried out.
- Registering new leases with the PRSA.
- Managing utilities contracts.
- Other property and fleet related duties as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum of one years' experience in Facilities Administration, Property Administration or Maintenance.
- Excellent IT skills and experience using software including MS Office.
- Ability to multi-task, work with pace and communicate effectively with a range of people.