Salary of €44,851
Hybrid/flexible working model
29 days annual leave
About the Role
The Programmes Administration Manager will play a critical role in effectively managing the administration of the organisations programmes. Their excellent organisational, prioritisation, analytical and customer service skills are essential to deliver its programmes in an efficient and effective manner ensuring they continue to fund excellent research with high impact.
The Programmes Administration Manager will be an essential part of the Programme Operations Team.
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of the organisations Programmes
- Support the Programme teams with all aspects of programme administration from Programme launch, through international peer review, to award expiry
- Monitor stakeholder engagement, respond independently to a high volume of internal and external communication, escalate questions/issues appropriately and track resolution accordingly
- Support the Programme teams in the definition and documentation of user requirements for, and the effective use of their Grants Management System SESAME, in close collaboration with the Information Systems team
- Leverage Office 365 and MS SharePoint to support Programme activities and optimise business processes across the Programme teams
- Organise a wide variety of team and stakeholder meetings, workshops and webinars. Record and track outcomes as appropriate.
- Support the Programme teams with scheduling, budgeting and reporting
- Manage and co-ordinate responses to internal and external reporting requirements
- Carry out other activities as may be assigned from time to time
Essential Criteria required:
- A relevant third level qualification in a Business or Science related discipline
- Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a project management or administrative role
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to set up and maintain appropriate work systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to gather and interpret information and respond in a professional and efficient manner to queries
- Ability to prioritise workload, meet deadlines and provide a professional service in a busy work environment
- Capacity to work on own initiative with accuracy, good judgment and discretion
- Expert in all Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Planner, Outlook etc.)
Candidates must apply before 5:30pm (Irish Local Time) on Thursday May 26th, 2022
Please forward your CV through the link if interested.