Residential Property Manager
Are you a licenced Property Manager who is looking for a new environment which will allow you to manage your portfolio as part of a team of supportive professionals?
We are working with a client to find an ambitious Property Manager to join their growing team. This is a very well established property company with a fantastic portfolio of properties. They have built an excellent reputation through the implementation of gold standard processes and any property manager who joins their team will be provided with fantastic ongoing training and opportunities for growth.
In this job, you will manage the tenancies of 100-200 units. The lettings team are responsible for sourcing new tenants and from there you step in working as part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting tenants throughout their lease. Your role will be highly people focused, acting as point of contact for clients and providing them with regular updates on all aspects of their development.
This is a permanent role based fully onsite in Dublin 2.
Your duties will include:
- Reporting to clients on all matters relating to their portfolio.
- Liaising with tenants on queries and concerns.
- Carrying out inspections of properties, coordinating move-outs and utility transfers.
- Liaising with other departments including lettings team, finance and accounting and maintenance as well as with external stakeholders including landlords, contractors and block managers.
To be considered for this role you will need to have:
- PSRA C Licence.
- 2-3 years’ experience in residential tenancy management.
- Excellent written and oral communication and the ability to interact in a confident and professional manner with clients, tenants and other internal stakeholders.