My client, a financial services company with approx. 20 staff members are seeking to hire a Personal Assistant to support two directors.
This is a role that would suit someone looking to step up from front of house reception support, looking to build a career in executive support or someone with several years’ experience looking to continue building their career.
With offices close to the Baggot Street bridge, the successful candidate will be required to work on site, full time with some hybrid working options available after completion of the probationary period (6 months)
- P.A. to two directors, managing inbox etc.
- Diary management/scheduling of meetings.
- Proofreading Big Hand dictations.
- Drafting letter responses for clients.
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentation slides.
- Support to compliance management function.
- Updating and maintain the database with client information.
- Assisting financial controller with daily lodgements (i.e. incoming cheques and electronic payments)
- Working within a team to provide assistance for other support staff (Holiday cover, etc.)
- ROS inbox administration – printing and saving documents and circulating to caseworkers via directors.
- Meeting and greeting clients and ensuring our clients receive the best attention when they phone the office or attend meetings
- Manage kitchen facilities and general reception/meeting room area
- Looking after outgoing post/couriers
- At least 1 years experience working as a receptionist, administrator or personal assistance in an office environment
- Experience with MS office (word, excel, powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work with in a team as well as independently.
- Progression opportunity
- Discretionary bonus as Christmas
- 23 days annual leave + company days over the Christmas period
- Friendly, collaborative work environment.
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.