This leading firm wishes to appoint a Professional Regulatory Senior Associate to their Public, Regulatory and Investigations team. This is your opportunity to join a firm that offers flexible/hybrid working arrangements along with a friendly, open and informal working atmosphere.
This department has expanded rapidly in the last three years with further expansion plans as it is awarded new tenders and secures new clients. Therefore, career advancement programmes are aligned to each member of staff.
Applicants should have (4+ years PQE) strong general experience in litigation.
Previous experience in professional regulatory or healthcare law is an advantage but not essential.
- Managing and preparing complaints for oral hearing before fitness to practise committees.
This includes taking witness statements, briefing experts, briefing counsel and attending oral hearings.
- Drafting legal documents, to include notices of inquiry, special summonses, terms of undertakings, affidavits of service etc.
- Case management of disciplinary hearings, and High Court confirmation applications.
- Providing regulatory advice, protecting the interests of the regulators represented.
- Mentoring and providing guidance to junior team members.
- Ensuring a quality and timely service is delivered to their clients.
Please contact Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy to learn more about this firm and department.