A leading, international law firm are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2-3 years' experience working in a small-mid size firm to take a step up into a larger organisation over 25 offices around the world. This is a fully onsite role based in their offices in Dublin 4.
This growing team advise leaders within the public sector and regulatory environment across all areas including health, charities, finance and education. You will support Partners, Solicitors and Associates at all levels and get to do challenging and interesting work.
Duties will include:
- Document preparation - dictation, formatting briefs, drafting correspondence and preparating of legal documents.
- Researching and summarising legal information.
- Diary management, expenses and travel booking.
- Updating the database and other general administrative work.
- Some reception cover when required.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Minimum two years experience working as a Legal Secretary
- Excellent MS Office skills and experience using digital dictation technology. Experience using a case management system is an advantage.
For consideration for this role, submit your CV to Sarah Ryan in Lex Consultancy today.