A top-tier law firm, with office in Dublin 2, are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary. The successful candidate will provide support to the Partners and Senior Associates working alongside two other Legal Secretaries in the department.
- Hybrid working
- Base salary €45,000- €47,000 DOE.
- Excellent benefits package.
The PA role is varied and responsibilities will include:
- Managing emails, calendars and contacts.
- Diary and travel management.
- Taking ownership of billing processes.
- Producing, editing and formatting high-quality documents – often including complex documents such as contracts, tenders, etc. Using digital dictation technology to complete such tasks.
- Assisting with matter opening requirements (such as client ID, letter of engagement, etc).
- Accurately managing e-filing .
- Assisting with research and preparation for meetings and business development activities.
- General administration.
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Legal PA/Secretary supporting senior staff.
- Experience of proactively managing mailbox of senior staff
- Team focus and willingness and flexibility to work with others.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience working with document management and billing systems, ideally 3E.
- Experience booking travel, meetings and accommodation.
- Experience of calendar and diary management.
To apply please submit your CV to Sarah Ryan today.