We are seeking a Legal PA to join the Commercial law team of this reputable, corporate law firm.
This role is supporting a high profile Partner and their team.
- Hybrid working environment
- Salary DOE
- 12 month contract
Your responsibilities will include:
- Diary, travel and expense management;
- Billing and client reporting;
- Opening and managing matters;
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and telephone conference calls;
- Preparing and amending legal correspondence and court documentation; and Performing other administrative tasks as required.
The successful candidate will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a legal secretarial role, preferably within a medium to large size firm;
- Excellent computer literacy MS Suite and Outlook;
- A commitment to excellent client service;
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence with the ability to build rapport with busy clients, partners and lawyers;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the flexibility to organise and prioritise work independently and deliver to tight deadlines;
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously when required;
- Ambitious, resilient and passionate about a career in legal support;
- A high degree of diplomacy and discretion and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
If you are interested, please apply with your CV today or call Jo Mc Andrew on 016633030 to discuss