Rarely does such an exciting opportunity become available for a team focussed Legal PA to become an integral member of this medium sized team in Dublin but working for a leading Global Law Firm.
Supporting a delightful team of Partners and Solicitors, you and a team of PA's will enjoy being involved in interesting matters as well as using your initiative to ensure their busy practice runs smoothly.
What is on offer to you?
- Salary: €45,000-€50,000K
- Work a 35 hour week
- Benefits on offer include: 25 days annual leave (starting off), Health Insurance, Life Assurance, Pension, tax saver, annual review and educational assistance.
- City Centre location
- Work for a company that believe that the future success of the firm is underpinned by the talent of their staff. There is a real sense of comradery among employees.
Some of your tasks will include;
• Diary management and arranging appointments/meetings
• Preparing & amending documents and drafting basic correspondence
• Opening new matters
• File and email management
• Liaise with clients and update client data on database
• Monthly billing and expenses
This team is seeking a Legal PA who loves what they do and who genuinely wants to be involved and make a positive contribution.
You will have previous experience in a similar role and have done billing together with;
• Minimum 5 years' experience working in a large commercial law firm supporting at a Senior level
• Minimum 5 years' experience working in any area of Corporate/Commercial law
• Strong MS word and typing skills with high attention to detail
• Well-developed time management & organisational skills
• A flexible, positive and pro-active team approach
• Excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jo McAndrew or email your CV today;
Please note only candidates that match the minimum job requirements above will be contacted for this role.