An experienced Legal Administrator is required to join the Debt Recovery team of one of Ireland's largest law firms.
Working with a busy, high volume caseload, you will provide support to the team in filing, file management and document preparation.
In this role, you will:
- Create files, maintain file database and carry out general administration.
- Draft correspondence with clients.
- Prepare court documents.
- Upload and scan legal and financial documents.
- Support the team in any other ad-hoc admin duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 2+ years Administrative experience within a commercial law firm
- Experience using Keyhouse
- Excellent MS Office Skills