Reporting to the CEO, we are looking for a resourceful and creative Executive Assistant with great communication skills. The ideal candidate is highly organised, detail orientated and interested in forming long term professional relationships with high performing, innovative and fun entrepreneurial leaders.
We are seeking a driven, bright, and motivated individual with a history of high performance to support our organization. This exciting role requires superior attention to detail, great organization and prioritization skills, the ability to plan ahead and to meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests.
A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism is important, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction seamlessly all while having fun. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and want to take on varied and exciting new projects and learn new skills. You will need to take effective action without having to know the total picture, and efficiently and proactively solve difficult or complex problems.
Responsibilities for this position include complex calendar management and scheduling of internal and external meetings across multiple time zones, managing travel bookings, handling expenses, multi-tasking during ad hoc projects, preparing documentation for meetings; assisting with presentations and a variety of other day-to-day administrative tasks on behalf of the Directors.
- 5+ years’ experience supporting a senior executive and managing an office
- Excellent organisational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency
- IT Skills including Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to product high quality content
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills that deliver professional impact.
- Confidence in organising and to prioritise complex travel, applying attention to detail and good time management.
- Self-confident work ethic with the ability to manage and proactively anticipate needs, particularly for ambiguous tasks in what can be a high pressure environment.
- Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the position advances
- You have fun at work and help others do the same
Excellent salary, bonus & benefits package
For a confidential conversation please email [email protected] or call 087-6147209