Director - Audit and Assurance required for leading Professional Services Organisation in Dublin 2
This professional services firm, in Audit and Assurance are looking to expand their team due to our exponential growth. This position will give you exposure to some exciting industries such as Retail, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Construction and Telecommunication whilst also giving you the opportunity to collaborate with clients both locally and globally. We are looking for passionate individuals, who are self-motivated, capable of using their own initiative and have the ability to plan, control and complete audit engagements for a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Identifying client needs and new business opportunities within client organisations
- Project management - take responsibility for managing a large and varied portfolio of clients
- Supervise and train junior members of the team to ensure that the organisation’s standards are maintained throughout the entire audit process
- Prepare and present business tenders in order to develop and grow your client portfolio
- Working capital management – manage work in progress and billings
- Client fee negotiation
- Take full responsibility for managing and reviewing the work of the audit team
- Cross-business unit liaison with other teams such as tax, advisory etc.
Skills and attributes:
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum 7+ years’ experience
- Strong technical skills (Irish GAAP and auditing standards. IFRS experience an advantage but not essential);
- Electronic auditing experience ability to motivate and manage staff under tight deadlines
- Ability to make professional judgements based on findings
- Portfolio management experience
- Strong attention to detail and analytical assessment
- Experience working as part of a team supporting others
- Commercial awareness
- Experience gained in a Big 4 accounting firm would be advantageous
Full time, permanent and hybrid working role. Salary 100K + depending on experience + bonus up to 20% depending on performance.
To apply please email in your CV via the web link