An exciting opportunity for an experienced Compliance Manager to join a well-respected organisation based in South Dublin. This role will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and have full responsibility for the compliance function.
The role will be working remotely to start with an office based in Dublin 18.
- Responsibility for the efficient running of the Group’s client matter inception process, to include its conflict processes and AML procedures
- Ensure that all in-house systems, documentation, and procedures are updated, revised, and modified to meet the needs of external certification bodies and to satisfy all customer requirements and audits.
- Assist the team in drafting of engagement letters Act as Privacy Advisor for the Group. Keep up to date with changes in
- GDPR legislation and ensure all the company’s data protection obligations are met
- Advise the organisation on applicable laws, rules, regulations and codes of practice to ensure business is conducted in a compliant manner, providing insight on industry best practice, and benchmarking
- Timely and effective provision of high-quality compliance monitoring, advice and guidance within the Group
- Monitor compliance logs ensuring maintenance of standards.
- Attend Group Leadership Team meetings and Senior Management Team meetings
Key competencies, skills & experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working in compliance/regulatory environment
- Strong knowledge and practical experience of Irish and EU Directives and Regulations,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment
- Team player, customer focused with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to constructively challenge incumbent company practices, where necessary.
- Strong organisational skills with ability to influence senior management
Please send your CV to Sarah at Lex Consultancy if you're interested in this position