Our client, one of the country's most prestigious law firms, are growing their thriving Company Secretarial department. This team support clients in a variety of sectors to maintain corporate governance and compliance obligations.
This is a role for an experienced Company Secretary who would like to work in a fast-paced but flexible environment.
Duties of this role will include:
- Taking responsibility for a portfolio of industry clients across a broad spectrum of sectors.
- Attend meetings with and on behalf of clients - taking and preparing minutes.
- Assisting Partners in transactional work.
- Use of Diligent to maintain Company Minute Books.
- Maintain and develop client relationships, acting as a representative of the firm in all interactions.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have;
- A third level qualification and full ICSA qualification.
- A minimum of three years professional experience as a Company Secretary.
- Strong working knowledge of the Companies Act 2014 and Diligent system.
For consideration for this role, please submit your CV outlining your experience and relevant qualifications to Sarah in Lex Consultancy today.