This is a rare opportunity! Our client, located in Dublin city centre is seeking an experienced company secretary to cover a 9-12 month maternity leave contract. They are offering flexible part time working hours ( perhaps 9am-2pm) and the possibility to WFH. A start date within the next 4 weeks would be ideal.
Salary on offer is €55k- €75k pro rata DOE.
Working as the sole company secretary as part of their corporate team that has a very diverse range of clients and has a good mix of work across a number of sectors, both transactional and commercial advisory.
The ideal candidate will be ICSA qualified and can offer a minimum of 4 years' experience in managing Company Secretarial matters for multiple companies (whether in practice or in-house). He or she should have a strong academic record, excellent organisational and interpersonal skills as well as a solid work ethic, energy, enthusiasm and be highly motivated.
The position will involve a broad range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Advising and assisting our client base on various matters relating to their compliance requirements under the Companies Acts 2014
- Manage the business of a range of corporate entities through the setting of agendas, preparation and distribution of Board packs, completion of matters arising and Minutes
- Preparation of Annual Returns and Annual General Meeting documentation
- Maintaining statutory registers
- Drafting minutes and resolutions
- Drafting statutory forms in relation to change of directors/secretary, change of registered office, change of share capital and change of name
- Preparation of incorporation documentation
- Preparation of strike off documentation
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible
- Companies Act 2014 expertise
- Ability to handle a large caseload and to meet competing demands of clients
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Minute taking ability
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strength of character, integrity and professionalism
- Discretion when handling confidential information
- A keen eye for detail and detailed knowledge of company law
- The ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Good numerical ability
- Attention to detail/accuracy
Please forward your CV & Cover Letter to Michelle Nolan in Lex Consultancy for full details.