Lex Consultancy is currently recruiting for a Communications professional to join our client’s team.
- Support strategic decision making, change management and stakeholder engagement for clients as an advisor
- Contribute to the development of change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives across the organisations target sectors.
- Coordinate and execute change management activities for clients
- Develop communications relevant to change initiatives.
- Manage and delivery stakeholder engagement and consultation for a number of client projects
- Develop and implement communication campaigns and strategies for clients
- Support in the ongoing proactive promotion of stakeholder engagement and organisational change management service to both internal and external target audiences
- Support the ongoing generation of collateral to be used for stakeholder engagements, including briefing notes, presentations and reports to support client activities
- 3 years prior experience working in an organisational change and/or communication role
- Proven success designing and executing advisory strategies and campaigns
- Capable of working well both as part of a team and independently
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Solid editing and researching skills
- High degree of accuracy in executing work
- Good interpersonal and networking skills, highly articulate team player
- Interest in sustainability and taking an innovative approach to solving problems
This position is suited to someone with approx. 3 years’ experience working in a strategic Communications role. There is a fantastic salary and benefits on offer with this position. You will work with a friendly and outgoing team and can be located in Dublin or Cork.