Are you a recent business / economics /finance/ law graduate? Are you looking to gain experience? If you are a graduate within these areas and are available immediately, please read on!
In addition, you must have been awarded in excess of 350 points in your Leaving Certificate.
If you are contemplating next steps in your career, personal life, are unable to travel at this time and/or further study, this is an opportunity to commit to a short term challenge with a financial services company for 6 months.
We are currently seeking to fill 40 similar project vacancies with this organisation, so tell your friends.
What’s in it for you?
- Great flexibility
- 6 month contracts
- Hybrid role
- Based out of Dublin, Cork or Galway so ability to attend one of the offices is required
- Salary: 26,000K p/a ( €27k if educated to Masters level)
- 23 days holidays
- Bonus of €1,000 that can be used for gym membership/ pension / salary / health insurance
- Global organisation listed as your employer on your CV
- Further career opportunities
What will you be doing?!
- Undertaking loan recovery services.
- Ensuring the client’s database contains a current and accurate representation of the loan connections through data enablement.
- Liaising with bank relational managers to discuss clients.
- Consolidating loan documents (Lenders Reports, Letters of Sanction and financial statements) onto a new database.
- Working with bank relational managers on non-performing loans (NPLs) to restructure or initiate debt collection proceedings.
To be considered, you will need to possess the following:-
- Minimum of 350 points in your Leaving Certificate
- Hold a degree in Law, Business or Finance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to multi task and prioritise workloads; and
- A mature and confident manner
Forward your CV to Jo McAndrew in Lex Consultancy for immediate review.