This global top tier law firm in Dublin 2 are currently recruiting for an Administration Operations Manager to join their team. The Administration Ops Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of administration support to our Partners and lawyers, across our Practice group areas by managing the firm’s pooled system.
The role will involve managing Practice Administrators and Executive Assistants to support Heads of Departments, Partners and associates with client operations and internal administration within departments and collaborating and partnering with relevant business support groups (HRBP, Finance BP, EA/PA and BD/marketing) on the execution of strategic projects.
- Responsible for assisting with the management of Practice Administrators and Executive Assistants across all areas of the firm to deliver on operational priorities.
- Lead, mentor and manage the performance of a team of Practice Administrators to ensure efficient and seamless “business as usual” operational workflows, optimizing productivity and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Lead in an innovative environment that focuses on continuous improvement while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Build and maintain positive and respectful relationships with our stakeholders.
- Pro-actively drive engagement and culture to deliver an excellent employee and client experience.
- Improve operational systems, processes, best practices, and reporting structures.
- Handle team member and client escalations and issues as appropriate, and in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute end-to-end operational plans and strategy across the business on
Skills Knowledge and Expertise:
- The ideal candidate will have strong experience in operations management in a professional services environment in both strategic and day-to-day operations, with a proven track record of delivering positive results.
- Strong business acumen.
- Solutions oriented, with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Proven success in project management and process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop & maintain relationships with clients, senior stakeholders and colleagues.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive base salary & annual bonus
- Attractive annual leave offering
- Leading hybrid working policy
- Immediate pension scheme
- TaxSaver and Bike to Work scheme
- Full gym and wellness programme
This is a unique role in the marketplace btu fantastic opportunity for the right candidate who is looking to take their career to the next level in a fast paced corporate environment.
To apply for this role please email in your CV through the web link