This top tier Property Organisation in Dublin 2 are recruiting for an Accounts Payable Specialist to work as part of their Accounts Payable team supporting both the Property Management, Asset Management and the Residential Lettings businesses.
The role involves communicating and working closely with both internal property managers, procurement team, site staff, finance colleagues and externally with suppliers and appointed contractors.
The position requires a high attention to detail, ensuring compliance with the AP prescribed processes and achievement of deadlines all within a busy team environment.
- “Hands on” responsibility for ensuring compliance with accounts payable processes working closely with AP colleagues and wider finance and property management team.
- Control of your specific portfolio and payables ledger ensuring supplier’s invoices are processed and payments are made in accordance with agreed timetable.
- Handle disputed accounts and bring payment into line within agreed terms working closely with all associated key stakeholders e.g. property managers, finance colleagues, contractors, suppliers and procurement team.
- Reviewing aged payables with Property Managers and Finance leads on a regular basis to ensure an appropriate action and /or escalation plan is in place to resolve any issues on a timely basis.
- Ensure supplier’s accounts are up to date and reconciled to statement.
- Monthly payables KPI’s reporting analytics for month end reporting, ensuring agreed targets are achieved.
- Support on system/process development projects.
- Other accounts analysis, reconciliations as required by the department.
- Ideally experienced in a large volume commercial / shared services accounts payables function with previous AP experience.
- Advanced MS skills and a large system orientation experience is preferable.
- Ability to drive / effect change and projects to a successful conclusion.
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Assertive and confident with an ability to manage large volume of transactions and complexity.
- Pro-active with an ability to problem solve and think laterally to achieve results
- Good communication skills essential.
Working in an organisation that holds ethical behaviour and professional conduct as sacrosanct, the challenge will be to operate as part of a fast paced team, be capable of performing at a high level whilst committing to an ethos of continuous personal and professional development.
Salary €35,000-€40,000 plus 25 days hols & excellent bens package. Fabulous opportunity with plenty of scope for further career development and advancement within the organisation
To apply please email in your CV via the web link