My client, a reputable, Irish owned organisation based in Dublin 2 are looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant to cover a maternity leave contract ( approx 10 months ) You will work a very attractive 34 hour week and there is a €35K pro rata salary on offer.
Joining a small but supportive and friendly finance team this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Assistant to take up the contract role end of Jan/early Feb
- Processing supplier (trade and non-trade) invoices & credit notes
- Reconciling creditor’s ledger to supplier’s statements (on a monthly basis)
- Liaising with suppliers or agents to resolve invoice queries
- Liaising with other departments and ensuring all related paperwork is up to date and accurate
- Ensuring suppliers are paid to their agreed credit terms
- Completing creditor’s matrix on a monthly basis
- Scanning & indexing of invoices & credit notes in the document management system
- Processing and paying employee expenses
- at least three years’ experience
- a good working knowledge of VAT
- a good knowledge of MS Office and SAP Business One (preferably), but they should be comfortable working accounting software/ applications
If you meet the requirements, are available to start in early February 2021 and can commit to an approx 10 month contract, please send your CV to Ellen via the enclosed link.